CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

100 days of School

I think today was not only the 100th day of school but the craziest day of school....as one student share, "I wish school could be like this everyday!!" Well it was a lot of fun and my students brought some amazing 100 day collections. Here they are:

100 piece puzzle of one of my favorite movie....Toy Story 3!

This project was awesome! 100 penguins waddling around the Antarctic with a South Pole! This was great because this week was our penguin week. According to the student's parents she was very determined to create something we were actually learning about.

Tomorrow I will post their: When I am 100 year old self-portraits and if I had 100 dollar writing! I am also going to be spending the weekend creating some compound word activities, so stay tuned!



0 comments:

Post a Comment