CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Penguins!!!

This week we are learning all about Penguins and I am using some of the wonderful worksheets from Deanna Jumps Penguin Unit! So far the kids are loving it! We will be making our Penguin book covers tomorrow so I will snap a couple of pictures to let you know how they turn out! I have also made a google earth video to help my students understand just how far and how cold it is in Antarctica.....Let's hope they enjoy the trip! My kids are making there book covers tomorrow using this template to create their Penguin. I made this using mostly hearts and ovals. Each piece is a different part of the penguin....enjoy. Penguin Art Template
 They turned out so cute and what the kids loved the most was that they were made of hearts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment